HR at Comic Con India Private Limited
Views:3264 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
Comic Con India - Senior Manager - Marketing (7-11 yrs)
Senior Manager - Marketing
Primary Location: New Delhi
Comic Con India (CCI) is India's premier pop-culture event. From its start in 2011 in Delhi, Comic Con India has expanded to 5 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Pune and attracted over 2,00,000 visitors and 1200 exhibitors at its shows, over the years. Comic Con India is now part of the quirky offshoot of Reed Exhibitions, Reed Pop! Reed Exhibitions is the world leader in exhibitions industry with over 32 shows in 10 countries. We are dedicated to creating unique events and world class experiences for comic book and pop culture fans across India. If you're driven by an undying love and passion for comics & pop culture and want to drive our mission to provide our fans, exhibitors and partners a platform to celebrate this love - then come join us.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Senior Manager - Marketing to help scale and strengthen our brand, develop and leverage brand alliances and drive our social and digital outreach, with a sharp focus on business objectives.
- Assist MD & senior management in external communications and corporate communications for Comic Con India
- Strategize and coordinate with internal teams and agencies to create and execute brand and marketing strategy, aligned to business goals
- Plan and execute Comic Con India's ATL national advertising activities (print, out of home, Radio & TV)
- Innovate, develop and refine content for external and internal use, including (but not limited to); social content, videos, infographs, event branding,press releases, media Q&A's etc.
- Proactively reach out, coordinate and execute new and innovative strategic brand alliances - while maintaining and expanding on existing partnerships, in alignment with business and sales targets
- Strategize and execute along with in-house digital team (and agencies) social media and digital strategies and achieve designated targets for business growth.
- Use platform analytics and other tools to analyze, strategize and improve upon ad outreach and drive growth sales and alliances
- Create, update and refresh Comic Con India website and related microsites
- Lead relevant event management activities, including branding at shows, media outreach, communication planning at events and other on-ground activities at main and ancillary shows
- Oversee corporate communications and traditional media outreach for Print, TV and radio and manage crisis communications when necessary
- Proactively plan and execute on-ground and related innovations that lead to business growth and brand development
- Manage and lead internal teams including media relations, design, social media, digital and alliances
- Maintain a structured up-to-date log of content, reports, promo materials, press-releases, videos, and communications plans, amongst other items
Demonstrated Abilities :
- Creativity and innovation - with a flair for creating simple and powerful content
- Self-motivation and leadership
- Outstanding skills at initiating, managing and growing strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, multitask and maintain attention to detail
- Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution
- Strong knowledge of online marketing methods and ability to plan and execute multi-platform campaigns.
1. A minimum of 7 years of related experience
2. Relevant degree in Communications/ Business Management
3. Proficiency with Microsoft office products and other web based applications
4. Experience on Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and graphic design preferred
5. Proficiency with online marketing, analytics and CRM tools such as Hoot Suite, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, AdWords, Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc. is a plus.