HR Manager at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt Ltd
Views:968 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Columbia Petro Chem - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - LLB (7-10 yrs)
- Job Description Support and follow up of Litigation /Arbitration in liaison with Advocates for and against the Company.
- Drafting, vetting of Statement of Claims , Winding Up Petition, Affidavit of Evidence , Written statement and all documents/ petitions /applications to be filed before court/arbitrator and other forums.
- Initiating Arbitration action against defaulting Customers, Sec.138 action, Filing Sec.9 petition
- Notice issuance to all Sec.138 regular and SPDC cases through advocates
- Draft agreements and other documents related to Land Dealings/Developments such as Powers of Attorney, tenancy transfer deeds, Deed of rectification, development agreements, Sale agreement, NOC, affidavit etc. and ensure the completeness for review by solicitors.
- Drafting of letters such as allotment letter, covering letters, demand letters, sale agreement letters and possession letter etc.
- Preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, other legal correspondence and briefs for legal advisors/solicitors, etc.
Graduate - LLB
Post Graduation - LLM (preferred)
Work location - Bandra, Mumbai
7-10 yrs work experience in relevant profile
Liaising with police authorities along with authorize person of company and good working knowledge of Sec 138.
Columbia Petro Chem Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.