HR Manager at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt Ltd
Views:607 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Columbia Petro Chem - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - LLB (7-10 yrs)
- Job Description Support and follow up of Litigation /Arbitration in liaison with Advocates for and against the Company.
- Drafting, vetting of Statement of Claims , Winding Up Petition, Affidavit of Evidence , Written statement and all documents/ petitions /applications to be filed before court/arbitrator and other forums.
- Initiating Arbitration action against defaulting Customers, Sec.138 action, Filing Sec.9 petition
- Notice issuance to all Sec.138 regular and SPDC cases through advocates
- Draft agreements and other documents related to Land Dealings/Developments such as Powers of Attorney, tenancy transfer deeds, Deed of rectification, development agreements, Sale agreement, NOC, affidavit etc. and ensure the completeness for review by solicitors.
- Drafting of letters such as allotment letter, covering letters, demand letters, sale agreement letters and possession letter etc.
- Preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, other legal correspondence and briefs for legal advisors/solicitors, etc.
Graduate - LLB
Post Graduation - LLM (preferred)
Work location - Bandra, Mumbai
7-10 yrs work experience in relevant profile
Liaising with police authorities along with authorize person of company and good working knowledge of Sec 138.
Columbia Petro Chem Pvt Ltd