HR at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:807 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Columbia Petro Chem - Head/AGM/DGM/GM - Production (10-18 yrs)
Role : Head - Production - Silvassa/Taloja
Reporting to Head of Plant
The Head Production is responsible for blending the right quantity of base oil after filteration process from his section in a timely manner as per requirements. The role focuses on optimum utilization of resources for achieving maximum efficiency at minimum cost within the safety standards.
External Interfaces - Labour contractors Govt. Officials Factory Inspector External Auditors Client Visit
- HR team
- QA/QC team
- Stores team
- Purchase team
- Maintenance team
- Logistics Team
Education : Bachelor in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
Relevant Experience Product - Transformer Oil, White Oil, Liquid Parffin, Petroleum Jelly
Behavioural Skills Interpersonal skills:
- People Management
- Conflict Management
- Knowledge Knowledge of oil filteration technology
- Knowledge of quality, wastes & labour
- Knowledge of oil blending production
- Knowledge of oil industry machines
1.Production Planning :
1.1 Seek inputs from Plant head and prepare daily production plan.
1.2 Submit the monthly Blending plan to Head of Production for approval and make necessary changes, if required
1.3 Monitor the production process for adherence to the monthly spin plan. 1.4 In case of deviations from plan, suggest corrective actions, seek approval from Head of Production and provide instructions to team for execution.
Performance Measure1.No. of changes made in Blend plan after finalization
2. Production: Finalisation of Product Mixing & Blending 2.1 Cordinate with QC Lab to obtain product ratio of higher and lower side as per customer's specification in terms of density and viscosity and required parameteres.
2.2 Monitor the quantity of mixing ratio issued by Quality strictly adhered by production team to maintain exact viscocity and instruct the team for bulk production.
2.3Submit sample to QA team of bulk production to quality team to assure and confirm required parameters as per customer technical specification.
2.4 Upon receipt of confirmation from QA team received; filling procedure is to be inititated for oil bleaching.
1.Deviations in Actual ratio Vs Production
2. Delay in Dispatch due to production
3. Production: 3 Stage Oil Filteration
3.1 Ensure 3stage micro filler pressure speed ranges from 1 to 7 PSI during filteration.
3.2 Ensure trained operator performs filteration and filling procedure to avoid spillage.
Measures-Number of instances of spillage
4. Production: Filling Operations
4.1 Monitor filling of finished product (Oil) is as per Delivery Order -packing instrutcions in terms of KL quantity.
4.2 Ensure Oil filling and seggeregation as per Export and Domestic norms and logistical requirement.
4.3 Monitor Domestic dispatch Oil (Finished Goods) fills in Barrels and Tankers with mentioned ORDF quanitity strictly.
4.4 Monitor export dispatch Oil fills in Flexi Tank, IBC, Toll Tank Barrels, ISO tanks only.
4.5 Monitor quantity at the time of filling and crosschecked KL mentioned in Delievry Order.
4.6 Ensure to avail required packaging material from store in order to execute dispatch as per timeline.
4.7 Monitor vehicle shifting from filling to Weigh bridge to cross check filled quantity Tare /Net weight.
1. Instances of filling in wrong Tanker or container, flexi bags.
2. Instances of dispatch delay due to wrong vehicle loading.
6. General Management: Budgeting operations
1. Provide inputs to Head of Production/Plant Head for preparation of annual budget.
2. Monitor daily consumptions of material against budget.
Measures - 1. No. of instances of expenditure above budget
7. General Management: Creating policy manuals and other related documents :
1. Create / review existing policy documents/SOPs and make necessary changes as per business requirements and seek approval from HOD.
Measures - 1. No. of instances of non-adherence to SOPs
8. General Management: Reporting and MIS operations :
1. Prepare relevant reports as per requirements of the Head of Production.
2. Monitor the shift wise, daily and monthly reports for consistency of data.
Measures -1. No. of delays in sending reports
2. No. of errors in reports
10. General Management: Auditing
1. Monitor the compliance of the team to ISO, Pfizer, GSK & other internal audits.
2. Monitor the resolution of audit queries.
1.No. of Audit Non-confirmatories
11 Shift Management :
11.1Prepare a manpower deployment schedule on a monthly basis based on the set list, worker planned leaves and shift rotation pattern.
11.2 Seek approval from Plant Head regarding the manpower deployment schedule and submit to HR.
11.3Check the machine parameters on all running machines on a daily basis.
11.4 Coordinate with all shift supervisors for execution of daily plan.
11.5 Monitor the shift output and quality for all three shifts.
1. No. of errors in shift output.
2. No. of errors due to quality
3. Actual production vs. plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.