HR at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1502 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Columbia Petro Chem - General Manager - Talent Acquisition (10-15 yrs)
Designation : General Manager - Talent Acquisition
Location - Bandra (W)
Industry Preference - Oil/Lubricant//Pharma/Chemical
Should have prior experience of Talent Acquisition / Recruitment ONLY
Applicants having prior experience of working in the role of HR Generalist / HRBP / HR Operations will not be applicable
1) Formulation of appropriate talent acquisition strategy for leadership & middle management hiring
2) Create a talent pipeline for all critical roles through talent landscaping for future requirements by evaluating the manpower budgets and manpower requisitions
3) Develop long-term effective sourcing strategies to ensure an optimal channel mix and cost of hiring
4) To enrol best and competent HR recruitment consultancies and maintain panel of HR Consultant with approval & closure of agreements.
5) To get actively involved in Leadership hiring & Niche Vacancies.
6) Lead the digital transformation of the function by identifying opportunities for automation and centralization
7) Formulate, review and update the TA policy and SOP in consultation with the CHRO & MD
8) Develop and implement monthly TA plans to meet the immediate business needs for all open and potential positions in a time-bound manner
9) Choose appropriate sources of hiring - external and internal
10) Define the interview process and panel composition for various levels of hiring
11) Ensure timely closure of open positions through coordination and follow up
12) Effectively analyze data to identify hiring trends, results & identify gaps in the team & processes Monitor & driving talent acquisition metrics
13) Ensure right salary fitment for all selected candidates across levels through effective negotiations
14) Ensure compliance with the TA policy for all hiring being done.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.