HR at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1366 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Columbia Petro Chem - AGM/DGM Accounts (10-15 yrs)
Designation - AGM/DGM Accounts
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - CA/Inter CA/MBA/CMA/ICWAI
Experience - 10+
Note : Please try to target the Manufacturing Company of above 100 Cr. And person should be heading the accounts in current Company.
Job Description :
- Overall supervision of the companys day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions, under the guidance of the Head Accounts, including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- CMA data preparation
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department. Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, Service Tax, VAT, Transfer pricing issues. Which will include provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government, Parliament, etc.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.