Collegedunia.com - Vice President - Finance/Investment Banking/Fund Raising - CA/CFA/CPA (7-16 yrs)
About your new company!!
Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life. Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by Similar Web in education.
We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as Top 100 Startups in Asia. Collegedunia is fuelled by the energy of over a 1000 individuals having an average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers, marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
About your new role
- You will be a part of the central team that works directly with the founders on solving interesting and large-impact problems across the organization.
- Involved in Raising fund and Investment banking. Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information and Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports. Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk & Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Independently managing large projects and programs within the organization across various products, operations, partnerships, and investor relations.
- Responsible for analyzing, structuring, and solving select business problems within various teams.
- Work with the members of our Executive Team to drive key company-level initiatives.
- Bringing in new updates in the internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and Managing in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation and Review and implement financial policies
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- An analytical mind and negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Candidates should have strong subject matter knowledge
- Proven work experience of 6-15 years as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience in Equity release and IPO raise.
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills and Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a CA/CFA/CPA is considered a plus