Collegedunia.com - Technical Operations Analyst (0-3 yrs)
Job Title Technical Operations Analyst (TOA)
Collegedunia is seeking energetic and technically sound operations analyst. As a member of our Operations Team, you will focus on solving operational shortcoming and enhancement of current strategies by coordinating with Product, Operations and Sales Team with an objective of bridging these teams. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategies, products and services. From day one, you will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations, and a lasting influence on our growth plans.
Objectives of this Role: (5 Ops, 2 Product, 1 Sales)
- Identify, analyse, execute, and effectively communicate significant trends and insights that accelerates achieving business objectives and opportunities across the Operations Team.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues between Product, Operations and Business teams to identify and implement improvements toward dynamic synergy.
- Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and operation delivery processes, with effective graphical informatics.
- Use distinctive methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Understand company's products, recognize technical limitations and develop and convey precise strategy for strengthening abridgement between said teams.
- Interpret, manage and troubleshoot expectations from key accounts in order to upscale and create additional revenue.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in computer science, information technology, mathematics or business management
- 0-3 years of experience in Analytics
- Proficiency in Excel, HTML and SQL
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Tableau, Power BI, Python, R, SAS is an added advantage
- Ability to present findings in a polished way
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics (using SAS, Excel, Python, R)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with an innovative approach to business planning