Collegedunia.com - Founders Staff - Finance - CA/CFA (1-4 yrs)
About your new company!!
Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life.
Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia.
Collegedunia is fuelled by the energy of over 450 individuals having an average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers, marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month
About your new job responsibilities!!
- You will be a part of the central team that works directly with the founders on solving interesting and large-impact problems across the organization.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- Independently managing large projects and programs within the organization across various products, operations, partnerships and investor relations.
- Responsible for analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems within various teams.
- Work with the members of our Executive Team to drive key company level initiatives.
- Bringing in new updates in the internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Managing in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
What Makes You A Great Fit
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Candidates should have strong subject matter knowledge
- Proven work experience of 5 years as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus