Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Collegedunia
Views:2302 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Collegedunia.com - Community Manager (1-2 yrs)
About your new company!
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant. We are an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on campus life.
Now let's help you understand the role !!
What we are looking for :
- We are looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
Key roles and responsibilities :
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the game's social media channels
- Grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- Review and analyse key metrics of content creators / influencers, and contribute to marketing strategy of the game
- Establish partnerships with content creators / influencers to broaden Collegedunia's engagement with the community
Knowledge, skills and requirements:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least an year experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.