Collegedunia.com - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development - IIT/IIM/NIT/BIT (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
- Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life.
- Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia.
- Collegedunia is fueled by the energy of over 280 individuals having average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
- Develop plans and implement projects that achieve the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization's overall business strategy wrt SALES & Key Account Management.
- Developing and establishing a region's sales processes, with a focus to reduce TAT and increasing portfolio penetration.
- Coordinating with other sales professionals on the lines of driving sales pipeline from lead qualification to proposal management & eventually deal closing.
- Oversee strategic account planning, business development, sales forecasting, marketing, pricing, training. Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Create schedule and project timelines and track deliverables. Define tasks and required resources and collect required data
- Coordinating with various cross-functional teams to create, sell, upsell and cross-sell effective customer pitches.
- Have a research mindset. A large part of the work will require mindset will involve finding out about potential clients in advance. This will require spending the time to get information about the school or the person you are visiting or speaking/writing to.
Desired Skills :
- Bachelor's degree/PG in a business or technology-related field.
- Demonstrated event management qualities for college fests, conferences, etc.
- Expertise in positioning solutions effectively at all levels of the client organization
- Fluency in proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with influencers and decision-makers
- Highly developed client service and client satisfaction focus mindset is a must
- Experience and ability in operating within a fast-paced, multi-disciplined virtual team
- Strong communicator, both in person and especially in writing
- Presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broad audiences
- Open for extensive travel.
To Know More About Us :