Senior Executive at Collegedekho.com
Views:500 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CollegeDekho.com - Trainer/Senior Trainer - Soft Skills (3-6 yrs)
CollegeDekho is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
CollegeDekho is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, and changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics.
CollegeDekho is a portal designed to answer all curiosities and questions a student might pose while trying to select an institution offering higher education. Additionally, CollegeDekho is on its way to create the first-ever video platform for each of these colleges pan India, including customized apps. What also adds to the uniqueness of CollegeDekho is its foray into higher education abroad through the newly launched Study Abroad website.
CollegeDekho Group is one of India's leading Higher Education Ed Tech companies which has raised ~$50M USD from investors like Winter Capital, ETS Strategic Capital, Calega, Man Capital and ADQ.
Come and join the revolution!
- Training students on Soft Skills Curriculum (provided for by program) in offline and online modes.
- Following up with students for course completion, documentation, assignments etc. as the need may arise.
- Mobilizing and preparing students to for placement opportunities provided by Placement Team.
- Providing one to one counselling to students to work in the formal sector.
- Maintaining student and program data in relevant trackers and dashboards.
- Collating case studies and other program collateral.
- Providing other support as the role may require Details Program Specialists in Training and Counselling will typically work with students on a full-time basis, providing extensive and high quality training and counselling.
- Training students for Basics of English Communication, Sentence Correction, and Speech Modulation.
- Training students on Interview Skills, Resume Writing, Group Discussion Skills, Mock Interviews.
- Creating platforms for Student Mentoring.
- E.Q. & I.Q.
Conducting Workshops on Following:
- Workplace situations with our students, current trends, and future scenario.
- Eminent management personalities are invited to conduct workshops on Personality Development, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Time management, Memory Management etc.
- Participation of students in activities that provide them all round personal and professional growth will be promoted.
- Case Studies, Job application preparation, Professional Portfolio Development, Dressing Sense, Business Etiquette, Technology Management.
- Provide Training as per specifications and requirement's shared by the placement Team to make sure the selection or conversion ratio is enhanced with each recruitment drive.
- Training delivery experience min ; 3-4 years as a V&A, Soft Skills, P.D. Trainer.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Should have understanding of University education in courses like MBA & B.Tech.
- Should have good Industry understanding for profiles and technologies.
- Should be ready to Travel (If required).
- Should be ready to think on a fly and motivate students to participate in placement drives.