Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CollegeDekho
Views:1879 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
CollegeDekho - Manager/Senior Manager - Operations - Counselling Centre (8-11 yrs)
- CollegeDekho.com is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho.com is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
- CollegeDekho.com is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics.
Over the next 2 years, CollegeDekho plans to scale launch and scale a new student-oriented service vertical which is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the organisation.
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for a smart and dynamic person with People and Operations Management skills along with Quality, Training and Recruitment experience of Call Center/Contact Centre/Sales Process set up. The successful applicant would thrive on a challenging role. We would like to invite people who have worked in or would like to work with progressive organisations, as part of a successful team to come and join us.
If you think you would enjoy working in a fast paced, hyper growth organisation, you are the right person for us.
What would you be expected to do:
1. Working with the Hiring Manager, Admissions & Development to translate the business strategy into integrated deliverable operational plans; monitoring and evaluating performance against agreed targets and timely reporting of progress of results and outcomes for:
2. Open recruitment (including access programmes)
3. Domestic Teaching Partnerships and admissions
4. Creating and leading recruitment activity to generate business and identify new recruitment markets and channels, ensuring continual development of new business and sustainability of existing channels.
5. Recruitment, co-ordination and monitoring of a network of agents appointed by the Company to support international recruitment activity.
6. Co-ordinate recruitment activities, including attendance at fairs and events through the development and execution of an integrated plan with associated targets and KPIs.
7. Critically assess and evaluate recruitment activity in respect of its value for money and investment returns in relation to targets, making changes and improvements as necessary.
8. Identify emerging risks to the University's recruitment targets and formulate plans to mitigate risks by managing across the breadth of the University's international recruitment activity.
9. Oversee the University's mobility exchange scheme and the policy and plans which underpin this.
10. Undertake the analysis of data relating to agreed Key Performance Indicators, ensuring that there is appropriate and accurate management information available to all those who need it.
11. Lead, motivate, develop and inspire the International Recruitment & Development team, structure their activity and performance to deliver results in line with operational and project budgets, providing clear objectives and managing performance against these.
12. Develop ways of attracting good people to work within the department and to develop and retain talent within it. Ensure that appropriate performance management and succession planning is in place so that the team remains agile and innovative.
13. Other duties, as required from time to time in line with the seniority and scope of this role.
Successful Candidate would have.
1. 8+ years of relevant experience in a similar role in a progressive organisation
2. Education: Full time MBA
3. Strong articulation and presentation
4. A great - Can do- attitude
6. Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
7. Internal customer service orientation.
Talent Acquisition Team.