Recruitment Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1639 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Collections/Recovery Analytics Role - SQL + Python/R (4-8 yrs)
Looking for people with 4+ years of experience in Collection Analytics, Recovery Analytics, analyzing EMI collections, NPA collection & drawing inferences with strong experience in SQL and expertise in Python or R.
The purpose of this role is to bring in the culture of Data aggregation and analysis. From recognizing human patterns in the numbers, to improve the consumer experience via analytics, to find ways to bring data to achieve organizations goals & objective.
- Be responsible for scaling our analytics capability across all internal disciplines and guide our strategic direction in regards to analytics
- Organize and analyze large, diverse data sets across multiple platforms
- Identify key insights and leverage them to inform and influence product strategy
- Technical Interactions with vendor or partners in technical capacity for scope/ approach & deliverable.
- Develops proof of concept to prove or disprove validity of concept.
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements
- Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving
- Deliver concise verbal and written explanations of analyses to senior management that elevate findings into strategic recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.