Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:184 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Collections Manager - MIS - Unsecured Loans - Bank (8-13 yrs)
The key ask of the role is help prepare management dashboards & MIS for in-country and region to ensure appropriate in-depth tracking of the unsecured loans portfolio at the product and bucket level.
Key Accountabilities Include :
1. Manage credit portfolio quality and ensure timely identification of early warning signals to take appropriate actions.
2. Maintain comprehensive, accurate, and updated database of related business and credit information/ monitoring indicators to allow correct business decisions made on a timely basis (e.g. secured and unsecured positions).
3. Investigate real causes of the signals, analyzing consequences of the credit events, and taking necessary monitoring or remedial actions.
4. Conduct Stress Tests to evaluate the impact of various real and assumed adverse conditions on the portfolio.
- Analyzing the data and Implementing different collection strategies within DM9
5. Creating Jobs and UDP's within DM9(Collection system) to meet Collection unit requirements
6. Pro-actively developing new dashboard which can help department head drive their function
7. Publishing weekly, monthly MIS to stakeholders and regional team
8. Preparing review decks for region and stakeholders