Senior Consultant at Team Lease
Views:1617 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Collections Legal Advisor (2-10 yrs)
Collections Legal Advisor - Kurla Location
- Ensuring Drafting and Vetting of Legal documents pertaining to Collaboration Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Supplemental Agreement, Power of Attorney, Agreement to Sell, Lease Deed etc.
- Ensuring Drafting and Vetting of Inter Commercial Contracts with associate Companies including Agreement to Sell, Lease Deed etc.
- Supervising and attending Court Cases pending in District Court (s), Briefing and conferencing with External Counsel (s) in the matters of the Company.
- Ensuring Drafting and Vetting of Petitions, Written Statements, Replications, Affidavits, Legal Notices, Miscellaneous Applications and suits of various nature etc.
- Provide support to external legal counsel(s) in terms of all necessary information in matters related to litigation.
- Perform a preliminary Due Diligence of Property and Review of Title Search Reports during due diligence phase.
- Ensure the collection of all required legal documents and assist in background research on the property to be acquired during due diligence phase.
- Liaison with Public Authorities and Departments as required.
- Legal, Litigation, Petitions, Legal Documents, MOU, Court Cases, Affidavits, Legal Notices, Head Legal