Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:482 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Collections Head - BFS (15-20 yrs)
Exp: 15 - 20 years
CTC: 70 - 80 LPA
- Talents from NBFC/Housing Finance managing pan india collections/recovery
- Managing entire collections for the housing business - Mortgage, LAP, Home Loans
Book Size - 10,000 Crs
Reports to CEO
- Heading collections for entire line of Home loans, Mortgage, LAP.
- Framing Collections, Possession and Legal recovery policies & processes, customizing to suit local needs. Setting up procedures to implement and compliance by all channels. Ensured that the results are delivered while complying with Indian laws-
- Reducing Delinquencies to mitigate losses by way of higher intensity of follow-up, appropriate Legal action and Settlement of Chronic Cases with Waiver of Certain % to Customers wherever deemed necessary to have the loan closed in the best interests of the Organisation
- NCL Management by way of Optimum Resolution in GCL / Provisioning Buckets and Cost effective & efficient Recovery Measures (including Repossession & Appropriate Legal) based on the Volumes.
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of the Collection department policies, internal process functionality, and strategic plans.
2. Provide leadership and direction to the Collection Supervisors(s), Team Leads and associates/representatives to facilitate collections and mitigate future ageing delinquency accounts.
3. Manage, lead and provide support to the employees of the Collections.
- Ideal candidate should be from strong Educational background and an extremely self-motivated person.
- Should have managed Pan India Collections.