Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:623 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Collections Analyst - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Position: Analyst, Collections
What will your day look like?
- Identify and deliver analysis to influence operational and product strategy for loan repayment in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Building predictive models to predict the ability to collect and forecasting models to forecast unpaid/uncollectable delinquent amounts.
- Monitor repayment metrics, such as collections and recoveries performance and delinquency rates, auto pay, etc, and actively influence vendor strategies to maximize repayment at optimal cost.
- Manage performance and efficiency across the customer lifecycle focused on repayment.
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with Product and Risk teams to drive operational strategies across collections and recoveries space.
- Identify third parties, data solutions, and other innovative ways to evolve the repayment experience
- Utilize both industry and internal trends to proactively assess and recommend both short term and long-term repayment and collections strategies
- Manage challenging time constraints to ensure on-time delivery of projects
To help us level up, you will ideally have:
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 1+ years- experience in analysing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R, databricks in a finance or analytics field.
- Prior model building experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.