Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:171 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Collection Specialist - Credit Cards Analytics - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Collection Specialist - Credit Cards Analytics
Department : RMG - Collections
Rank : Section : Collections
Reports To: Collection Head - RMG Collections.
Job purpose :
The position ensures :
- SPOC for for Credit cards from collections.
- Working with the all the stakeholders ( BU, Tech, Ops & Compliance) on launch of Credit card product .
- End to end monitoring for credit cards implementation from collections point of view.
- Working on automatons, developing User Stories, managing
- AT & delivery workflows for credit card collections.
- Prepare management dashboards & MIS for in-country and region to ensure appropriate in-depth tracking of portfolio for the agency at product and bucket level.
- Leveraging the DM9 collection system to drive strategies to be rolled out to DCA's for better portfolio performance.
- Budget and Forecast of NSP & NPL
Key accountabilities :
- Successfully conceptualize, develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high performing environment.
- Objective of the Credit card analytics is to create bottom-line impact by leveraging cutting edge analytics solutions for Bank
- Develop and implement advanced analytics approaches including statistical modelling and machine learning techniques such as Decision Tree
- Analyse big data (structured and unstructured) and understand trends to provide actionable insights that impact business bottom line across the range of analytics initiatives - Customer Segmentation, customer Lifecycle management, Propensity Models to default, Customer Lifetime Value
- Display strong storytelling and articulation skills to convert analytical output into clear, concise and persuasive insights for Collection action on overdue card accounts
- Create advanced reports and dashboards to facilitate faster decision making
- Should have expert knowledge in at least one of the statistical soft wares - SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA
Job Duties & responsibilities :
- Analysing the data and Implementing different collection strategies with DCA
- Automation and Enhancement of Credit card MIS reports
- Pro-actively developing new dashboard which can help department head drive their function
- Development of new reports as per the requirements and increase the usability of new and existing reports
- Preparing Collection Deck having various portfolio & collection cuts
- Publishing weekly, monthly MIS and PPTs to stakeholders and regional team
- Projection, budgeting for collection costs
- Forecast of NPA & Provisioning
- Regular improvement in processes / strategies
Required Experience :
- At least 10 years of total experience in the relevant field
Education / Preferred Qualifications :
- Graduation/PG degree with technical skills
Core Competencies :
- Banking domain knowledge
- Good knowledge on credit cards collections strategies
- Good analysis & evaluation skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good problem solving, planning & organizing skills
- Good team player or able to work individual
Technical Competencies :
- Hands on Knowledge of Microsoft products like Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word
- Technical skill in R, SQL, Python