Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:728 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Collection Head - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
- Formulation of collections / recovery policy & process.
- Drives Automations and digitization in various processes associated directly or indirectly with collections.
- Ensuring achievement of closure / recovery / roll back targets.
- Initiate legal proceedings under NI Act, Arbitration Act etc and manage all legal issues pertaining to recovery.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the company & adhere to regulatory guidelines.
- Manage relationship with collections / legal agencies.
- Generation and circulation of Collections MIS.
- Periodic Market Assessment for quality Portfolio Management.
- Monitors and analyses the business operating environment for all the zones branches with respect to Market trends, Bounce rate, segment level delinquency etc.
- Conducts periodic meetings with Key partners / Stakeholders to ensure business continuity and containment of losses.
- Defines and designs strategic interventions to manage bounce rates, inflows, allocation and prioritization through segmentation.
- Evaluates competition best practices and uses the knowledge for defining or modifying collection processes and policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.