HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:98 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Collection Analytics Role - Retail Assets - Financial Firm (3-8 yrs)
Collection Analytics- Retail Assets
Hiring for Collection Analytics- Retail Assets with a financial organization
CTC: 13-17 lacs fixed
- Building models to determine optimal collections approaches and predicting other key metrics.
- Identifying best in class techniques to study and evaluate our delinquent portfolios to ensure we adhere to the greatest levels of customer care while remaining commercially minded.
- Deriving data driven solutions to improve collections performance (liquidation) and/or overall cashflow utilizing advanced and cutting edge techniques / models.
- Providing guidance and leadership to the team (both Senior and Junior Analysts) on their workstreams.
- Creatively solve problems to maximize - return- on accounts that are in a delinquent states - optimizing cost/effort against chance of collection.
- Overseeing the monitoring of key portfolio metrics and take data driven actions based on the performance observed.
- Running controlled experiments / tests designed to improve collections performance against set KPIs.
Technical Skills and Experience :
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as R/Python/SAS/SQL.
- Experience range 3-8years.
- Established competency in statistical modelling.
- Experience in handling large and complex data sources.
- Dexterity with MySQL, MS Excel.
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in challenging existing thinking.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.