Analytica Recruiting Partner at Inlustris Consultants
Views:1679 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Collection Analytics Role - Financial Services (3-12 yrs)
Positions open at various levels.
The key requirement for the role is the ability to understand the business, develop data driven solutions to address business problems and lead the analytics capabilities in the Collections function. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
The Collections Analytics Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Building models to determine optimal collections approaches and predicting other key metrics.
- Identifying best in class techniques to study and evaluate our delinquent portfolios to ensure we adhere to the greatest levels of customer care while remaining commercially minded.
- Deriving data driven solutions to improve collections performance (liquidation) and/or overall cashflow utilising advanced and cutting edge techniques / models
- Providing guidance and leadership to the team (both Senior and Junior Analysts) on their workstreams
- Creatively solve problems to maximise - return- on accounts that are in a delinquent states - optimising cost/effort against chance of collection
- Overseeing the monitoring of key portfolio metrics and take data driven actions based on the performance observed
- Running controlled experiments / tests designed to improve collections performance against set KPIs
There is significant room for personal development and professional growth within this role, the function and the broader organisation for the right candidate.
Critical Business Activities
- Leading advanced analytics for the function
- Review existing models / analyses and propose refinements / optimizations
- Be a role model to the analysts working with/under you - supporting them to upskill their analytics capabilities
- Identify underperforming segments and devise challengers / experiments / solutions to improve the performance of these areas
- Develop a detailed understanding of the domain/function
- Quickly get up to speed with the remit and extent of the role
- Develop cross functional relationships to enhance the leveraging of ideas and opportunities
- Set and manage team expectations. Drive implementation of projects across the team and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Leading monthly reporting calls with senior product / P&L owners
- Being well versed in the underlying data and able to confidently describe and explain key values, trends and patterns - obtained by working closely with the analysts involved in preparing the data
- Producing the presentation to a high standard - including appropriate detail and tailored to a senior audience
- Capturing actions from sessions and following up on these (including cross-functional actions requiring Collections team to direct others to achieve outcomes)
Skills and Experience :
Technical Skills and Experience :
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as R/Python/SAS/SQL
- Experience range 3-12years
- Established competency in statistical modelling
- Experience in handling large and complex data sources
- Dexterity with MySQL, MS Excel
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in challenging existing thinking
- Highly organised and detail oriented