TA Lead at CoinSwitch Kuber
Views:142 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
CoinSwitch - Senior Manager - Digital Media Laws (8-12 yrs)
Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading platform and fastest growing Fintech in India with a user base of 18Mn and growing every second.
Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping. At CoinSwitch we're defining an entire industry.
Every day we work on industry-first problems to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. A majority of our users are first-time investors - not just in crypto - but in any asset class.
Their trust humbles us and drives us to do better. We not only plan to double down on making crypto accessible to everyone but also want to become a one-stop shop for all of our user's investment needs. If you thrive on problem-solving, take ownership, bleed for your users, and are excited about our mission of Making money equal for all, we should talk!
Some interesting stats about us
8 million + Monthly active users
Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
55% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
13.5 min is the average engagement time of a user/day .. Curious? Let's chat
BTW we just added 300 users while you were reading this :)
About The Role:
As the Sr. Manager-Digital Media, Tech & Commercial Counsel at CoinSwitch, you will be working on the marketing, technology and product verticals for crypto and future offerings of CoinSwitch.
What You Will Do:
- You should have experience and advanced understanding of Commercial Laws, Information Technology, Intellectual Property and Data Protection Laws.
- Ability to draft and negotiate various IP and tech related commercial contracts with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and comfortable making judgments under ambiguities.
- Experience in digital and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as this role requires cross functional and outside counsels interactions.
What You Should Have:
LL.B. from a recognised law college with 6 to 8 years PQE predominantly in regulated fintech / securities / payments / financial services.
Deep understanding of the emerging technologies in the industry.
A mix of law firm and in-house experience is preferred.