TA Lead at CoinSwitch Kuber
Views:828 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CoinSwitch - Associate Manager - CRM (2-5 yrs)
CRM Associate Manager
Know the Company :
CoinSwitch breaks down the complexities in Crypto, empowering the everyday Indian to make informed investment decisions on a simple and trusted platform. When we started up, Crypto was a field reserved for specialists. Today, over 18 million users trust CoinSwitch to learn, purchase and invest in Crypto. That makes us India's largest crypto app.
On CoinSwitch, users can invest in Crypto with a few simple taps, either as a one-time purchase or in regular intervals through an SIP. But simplicity is not a substitute for informed decisions. A CoinSwitch user spends 27 minutes on our app-to learn about Crypto and Web3 through our educational content and understand the market sentiments through CRE8, the Crypto Rupee Index.
But we are just getting started. CoinSwitch not only plans to double down on making Crypto accessible to everyone but is on track to become the one-stop wealth-tech destination for every Indian.
About The Role:
You will be part of the Growth-engagement team at CoinSwitch, handling operations for engagement activities to connect with users in a meaningful way .You will work closely with the growth and product team to align our communication strategy with the organisation's goal and be creative in achieving those goals.
What You Will Do:
- To execute PN / Email / SMS / AppInbox / WebPush campaigns with objective of engagement
- Tracking the conversions from email and SMS campaigns and improving the percentages and numbers
- To manage entire email marketing channel including tracking of all these sender reputation (IP/domain), inbox placement, conversion optimisation etc
- Brief and oversee the work of Content/Copywriters, internal designers, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Extensive experience in CRM tool & it's usage
- Create Smart triggers / journeys using Clevertap
- Maintenance of the Engagement tools & ensure clean data is passed
- User level insights & regular user profile audits
What You Should Have:
- Good understanding of Excel, Google Analytics, and popular email marketing tools and platforms
- An analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Executed Email/SMS campaign on CRM tool like Clevertap or Webengage or Moengage etc is a must
- Knowledge of the tech side of campaign management including how to manage sender reputation (IP/domain), inbox placement, conversion optimisation, etc.
- Proven track record in analysing data daily and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong background in Campaign delivery / Project delivery
- Good communication, planning, organisational, and problem-solving/analytic skills
- Effective written and oral presentation skills
- Knowledge on SMS & TRAI Regulations
- Data driven approach for campaigns or smart triggers
Life at CoinSwitch :
We take great pride in what we do, and are committed to our mission. And we have a lot of fun while at it!
Here's how we do things at CoinSwitch:
Customer-first: That's the North Star. Everything we do is to make our users' investment experience better and simplified.
Ownership: We don't sport lab coats, but we experiment-a lot. And we take ownership. We even have a catchphrase for this: Think big, fail fast, and build better.
Data-driven: The source of truth. Simple as that.
Fun: PS5, anyone? Or do you prefer Foosball? Or perhaps Carrom? And yes, our HR team has a whole list of activities: Disco nights, off-sites, gift boxes, and more!
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents-and resonates with-the world around us.