CoinDCX - People Success Partner (4-10 yrs)
- People Success Partner at CoinDCX will primarily work on the vision to create an environment where people are inspired to come to work, feel trusted, valued and fulfilled, like they have contributed to something greater than themselves.
- As a People Success Partner (also known as HR Business Partner/HRBP), you will be working closely with the founders, responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You'll create the end-to-end people strategy that will support the team members in realising their ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done.
- People Success Partner will play a critical role in maintaining CoinDCX's culture and values. Whether resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our team members, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help the team members understand how people decisions are made.
- As a core part of this hands on work you will be rolling our programs to support learning and development, engagement and performance and talent programs and implementing innovative solutions for a better productive working environment.
- Strategise with core team members to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Building processes in the organization for anything and everything under people management ensuring top notch talent acquisition and retention.
- Provide expertise by building programs and ensuring their smooth execution in the following areas: career planning, performance management and appraisals, coaching, data analysis, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Use data strategically - identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health. Understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Implement innovative practices in the organization help members achieve professional goals in alignment with business priorities.
- Curiosity and demonstrated ability to work on unconventional ways
- Very Strong adherence to values
- Proven experience as HR Business Partner or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status-quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Fundamental understanding of basic psychology and sociology gets a brownie point
- Excellent communicator and very well organised
- Problem Solver, with a clear approach to solution with end-to-end execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.