CoinDCX - Lead - Customer Support (5-10 yrs)
Customer Support Lead @ CoinDCX, Mumbai
CoinDCX is India's largest crypto-currency platform that provides its users single-point access to massive global liquidity through the integration of global exchanges and a bouquet of power products to power their trade. CoinDCX has been at the forefront of bringing industry first and truly global products for its customers with the highest standards of Security, Support and Trading Experience. As a strong player and contributor to the growing Global BlockChain Ecosystem, CoinDCX takes pride in being at the forefront of empowering global traders to trade better.
CoinDCX is looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Support personnel to lead our customer support department. Being part of a growing Start-up, you should be adaptable to the fast pace at which growth happens at the organization and build processes around it. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
To qualify for the role, you are to provide outstanding customer support to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, and setting customer satisfaction goals, you should have proven experience working in a customer support position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you should also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills
How can you add value:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer support department.
- Refine existing processes to streamline support resolution and bring in a positive change.
- Supervise responses sent to customer issues.
- Create effective customer support procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain records and documents of all customer support activities and discussions.
- Assess support statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the budget of the customer support department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Compile customer satisfaction and query management reports to analyze the health of the entire support department.
- Recommending Product or Service upgrades to management based on reports and interaction with customers.
How we see you:
- Bachelor's degree/PG in Business Administration or relevant field. (Preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years- proven experience in a customer support position.
- Experience in setting up support from the ground level and then upgrading it to deliver to the users.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using various customer support software.
- Financial Services
- We would love to have you at the earliest.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and therefore grow as a professional.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join CoinDCX as a Customer Support Lead and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in our Powai Office in Mumbai.