CoinDCX - Campaign Specialist (0-2 yrs)
About CoinDCX :
CoinDCX is one of India's largest crypto-asset companies with a wide array of products catering to Investors, Traders, and enthusiasts alike be it Retail, HNIs, or Institutions. Built with user experience and security in mind, CoinDCX provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection.CoinDCX aims to be the simplest gateway to crypto-assets Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space, CoinDCX is backed by investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Jump Capital, Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX. CoinDCX is now India's first Crypto Unicorn!
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We have a platform that can solve their needs. As the users scale, so does the amount of data we collect. This data is rich with insights and requires constant modelling and monitoring to understand our users better. Now there's a gap we want YOU to address.
- Work on user flows and automated journeys to create drip campaigns, behavioral campaigns, personalized user journeys etc.
- Own day-to-day execution of CLM campaigns by coordinating with relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Manage campaign calendar by partnering with the growth, content, brand and other relevant team to build and execute campaigns.
- Work closely across teams to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics and publish campaign KPI regularly with different stakeholders.
- Define and keep updating the SOP for relevant channels (email, push, In-App, SMS, WhatsApp, On-Site Messaging, etc) to drive engagement.
- Successfully manage multiple campaigns working simultaneously and improve campaign workflows and resolve execution roadblocks
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- 2+ years of work experience in campaign creation and execution roles.
- Experience in end-to-end campaign management on marketing automation tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Webengage etc
- Good understanding of marketing levers and sub functions
- Understands basic retention loops, segmentation, and churn
- Strong command of all marketing communication channels like Push, E-Mail, SMS, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.