Cogoport - Project Manager - Supplier Relations - CEO's Office (5-15 yrs)
Cogoport is the leading & fastest growing B2B international organization, which provides simplified freight movement and various finance solutions or services for businesses across the globe. We solve our customer's (Importers, exporters, freight forwarders and all the stakeholder in shipping ecosystem) problems though the power of tech and product. Our business model is based on principles of aggregation and integration of services. We do this by providing digital and technology-enabled solutions that enable freight to move faster, cheaper and more efficiently from point to point.
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem!
As a part of the commercial team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
About the Role :
We're looking for a Project Management specialist to Build up the Supplier Relations function for Cogoport at various locations across India. We are looking for a self-starter, change agent, and exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated track record of leading large, cross-functional projects. With this role, you will help improve the processes and set up best practices; ultimately setting the bar for how we operate as a company.
You would have following Roles and Responsibilities as a part of CEO's office:
- Supplier Capacity and Liquidity : You would be responsible for building up the Supply capacity and liquidity for Cogoport- across various services (FCL, LCL, Air, Transportation, Customs).
- Minimizing the DPO : You would need to Minimize the Days Payable Outstanding for Cogoport by partnering up with suppliers with fixed credit agreements.
- Removing the barriers for Project execution : You would need to be a first principle thinker and would need to have exceptional problem solving abilities so that you can remove all the technological as well as business barriers for the Supplier Relations team.
- Managing the Supplier Funnel : Identifying- New sources for Supplier Leads- and managing their acquisition and conversion funnel.
- Cross functional coordination : You would need to work closely with multiple stakeholders and members of product, engineering, operations, sales to optimize processes and ensure delivery of projects on time and within.
- Schedule and budget adherence : You would need to ensure adherence to the Project schedule agreed with the management and be the custodian of the project costs.
- Performance management : You would need to set up the KRAs and KPIs of the team and ensure that the team meets these targets on monthly basis. You would want to set up the environment which rewards peak performance.
- Risk Management : You would need to immediately highlight the potential risks which might delay the project execution or act as barriers, form contingency plans and initiate corrective actions.
Educational Background : Graduates with MBA from reputed institutes will be preferred
Work Experience :
1. 5+ years of project management experience.
2. It is a plus is to have a project management experience in Supplier network development, Strategic Sourcing, Pricing & Procurement in International Logistics. Candidates having existing connections and relationships with Shipping Lines, Airlines, CFSs etc. will be preferred.
3. Proven track record of delivering projects from beginning to end in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. High-growth start-up experience is a strong plus
Knowledge and certifications : PMP or equivalent project management certifications would be a plus. Prior understanding of international logistics, freight or supply chain industries and their capabilities would be an advantage.
Skill-set : Strong team-management skills and Leadership skills, Strong communications and interpersonal skills, Process-orientation, Business acumen, Critical thinker and dynamic problem solver, Excellent collaborator and cross functional facilitator.
Our Core Values :
Intrapreneurship : At Cogoport, you own and drive projects forward. You have the world at your feet, and complete flexibility and freedom to take up new initiatives that would benefit the customer.
Customer Centricity : Our customers are at the heart of all that we do. Without happy customers, our company is doomed. Understanding their perspective collectively is key to our success.
Compensation details :
Annual Salary Range - 20 to 40 LPA (Based on candidates' expertise)
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.