Cogoport - L&OD Specialist - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (5-20 yrs)
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport-Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport: It's rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You'll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you'll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who will act as a champion for our company growth as we build a diverse and high-performance team. You will partner closely with our Executives and Team Leaders, enabling us to retain top talent as we work on their growth and learnings.
- Take full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives
- Lead the L&D function, including the onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression and coaching.
- Work with senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision.
- Assess new training development needs across the organization and support in developing, designing and implementing existing and new training materials.
- Designing new hire onboarding and continually looking to support regional / global new hires and managers.
- Ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable globally that protects our talent investment and retention strategies
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Hi pot identification and career planning
- Process improvement-identify and implement ways to make project/program delivery more efficient and streamlined
- Progress and impact measurement- use metrics and data to understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Advising on business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructuring, change management, new initiatives Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt and embed changes required for the success of OD programs and initiatives
- Supervises the identification of the competencies and development needs required for career development and career path in conjunction with the Managers and identifies or designs appropriate training and development programs.
- Work on creating a Cogoport Academy and develop in house courses like Logistics 101 for the new and existing employees
- Build career journeys and upskilling programs for freshers as well as lateral hires.
1. Educational Background: Post-graduate in HRM from Tier 1 B Schools.
2. Work Experience: 5-20 years of experience in L&OD.
3. Skill-set: The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Excellent influence and communication ability
- Open to travel across our office locations
- Ability to work in a start-up and under pressure
- A leader and strategic thinker.
Our Core Values
Intrapreneurship: At Cogoport, you own and drive projects forward. You have the world at your feet, and complete flexibility and freedom to take up new initiatives that would benefit the customer.
Customer Centricity: Our customers are at the heart of all that we do. Without happy customers, our company is doomed. Understanding their perspective collectively is key to our success.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.