Cogoport - Expert - Presales (2-6 yrs)
Cogoport is developing world-class products to simplify international trade for everyone. As a presales expert, your biggest responsibility will be to build user trust. Your second biggest responsibility would be to convert marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads by calling customers interested in working with Cogoport.
This role is of an individual contributor.
- Build trust in the eyes of the user
- Position Cogoport as an expert in the international trade space
- Quiz the user to understand their industry areas and expertise
- Understand the status quo solution for the user, and pitch how Cogoport can help them take the next step forward
- Understand the user's business requirements, and qualify the user into pre-decided buckets based on a matrix
- Generate a larger number of Sales Qualified Leads
- Forward the sales qualified leads to the sales staff
- Regularly follow up with the sales team/ client and receive feedback
- Must be neat and organized
- Must be confident and smart on a call
- Must speak with a sense of authority at times. At other times, one must be a keen listener. Should have the ability to adapt between those two scenarios.
- Some proficiency in using ppt and excel
- Some experience in using CRM tools
- Should be able to make minor adjustments to pre-written emails, and send them out to clients
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi. Additional languages are a plus
- Should be a good listener
- Must take the initiative to improve processes and quality at all times
- Must be eager to learn and try new things