Cogoport - Customer Advocate (3-8 yrs)
About Cogoport :
Cogoport is the leading & fastest growing B2B tech organisation disrupting the logistics space. We are here to simplify freight movement for businesses across the globe. Our business model is based on the principles of aggregation and integration of services. We do this by providing digital and technology-enabled solutions that enable freight to move faster, cheaper and more efficiently from point to point.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in resolving real-world on-ground challenges & love working in a fast-paced work environment.
- A customer advocate engages with customers at their premises, through video, calls and email to ensure we understand how they use our products, experiences and needs. Using this insight to help Product developers and Global Communication stay tuned to real customer needs. This includes researching user history/videos, user experience testing and discovering new features that will excite the customer (especially our higher value ones), and increase their frequency of usage.
- Represent the customer perspective in all in-house discussions and decisions.
- Cultivate loyalty by championing opportunities to consistently improve the Cogoport experience for our buyer and seller customers, by providing client-minded products and services.
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn and increase both customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score.
- Ensure customer life-time value for the market's customers is well understood and used in Market Team decision making.
- Understand each customer persona and their specific needs, and the specific business circumstances of customers that will be engaged
- Proven ability to develop relationships across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills, adept at engaging top executive.
- Decides complex issues with ease and responds well to pressure.
- Proven working experience in dealing directly with customers with demonstrable results
- Proven track record in translating customer advocacy to higher NPS, customer satisfaction, retention, lower churn, etc, with demonstrable and quantifiable successful examples.