Cogoport - CEO - Micro Market (3-8 yrs)
Cogoport - CEO - Micro Market
- The incumbent will be responsible in spearheading the execution of the entire demand and supply flow of the specific region along with channel management plan in his/her respective channel ensuring that it grows into becoming a robust and consistent channel for the company's growth.
- You will come across as a strong influencer guiding and getting the most of the work done in an effective manner.
Scope of Work :
1. P&L Management : You manage the entire P&L, recovery and business for the region allocated and responsible for overseeing the business in the marketplace and ensuring high quality of partner experience.
2. Partner Acquisition : You will onboard multiple and quality partners basis the requirements shared with you and work closely with these channel partners to ensure smooth and aligned day-to-day task execution along with managing the existing ones.
3. Partner Growth : Ensuring the partners acquired by you grow by empowering them with technical training, building industry expertise, and sales training. You have to ensure they bring in the right kind of customer/services facilitating increased revenue and accelerated growth.
4. Market Research : You will need to know the market very well to ensure the right methods and options to attract effective inbound leads and tap the right audience which will result in being cost-effective as well.
5. Market process & Trend Analysis : You are responsible for setting up the process and guidelines for the entire region and ensure that you plan the business outcomes & profitability keeping the market trend analysis in mind.
6. Relationship Building : The ideal Regional head needs to have a combination of product knowledge complementing that with sales skills to succeed in building strong relations. You will work hard to foster strong business relationships with your customers by contacting them often and communicating in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
7. Product Understanding : With a very strong technical know-how on the product side, you recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, surveying customer needs and trends.
8. Negotiation skills : You have to be extremely strong in negotiating and bringing about the best possible value to ensure organization growth along with facilitating the growth of our partners both on the demand and supply side.