Deputy General Manager at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:856 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Cognizant Technology Services - VBA Automation Associate - BFSI PEX Team (7-10 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
- Understands and articulates problems/issues in a timely and accurate manner from the delivery/operations teams
- Participate in exploring solutions for problems and process bottlenecks by using automation tools - VBA, dot net
- Prepare business cases, project charters, Automation Assessments (RPA), Business Requirement Documents, (BRD) and use cases
- Actively contributes in driving quality, process improvement, and change implementation initiatives on the floor
- Reports issues related to problems/opportunities to PEX leaders
Profile of desired candidate:
- Must have worked on creating automation solutions using VBA, dot net.
- Must have an ability to multitask - able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Domain experience in Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, and financial services is preferred.
- Must have 7-10 years of work experience with minimum 4-5 years of relevant Domain / Digital experience
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills Should be a self-starter
- Knowledge of an RPA tool would be an added advantage or must have a keen interest in learning RPA tools like UI Path
- Certification in VBA, dot net, RPA tool
- 7-10 years' of working in similar role in BPO/Digital Operations industry
- Graduate in any specialization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.