DGM at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:2622 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Cognizant Technology Services - Sector Research/Equity Strategy Role - Sell Side Research Team (1-9 yrs)
Primary responsibilities for different roles include :
- Candidate must have prior experience in equity/strategy research for companies in Europe region.
- Requirement is for Equity research team & Equity strategy research team.
- Building valuation models for companies from scratch, updating quarterly results and summarizing the information in research reports.
- Tracking economic/market data and analyzing its impact on global equity markets.
- Writing concise market commentaries, providing end to end support for strategy report publications.
- Financial modelling and macro-economic and quantitative/econometric research involving statistical analysis.
- Collaborating with colleagues on market calls and broader thematic analysis and research
- Adhoc projects which includes data gathering/analysis, preparation of marketing presentations etc.
Desired Qualifications :
- Candidates with a MBA/Post-graduate degree in Economics, Finance or related field from a reputed institute only need to apply.
- 1-9 years of total working experience in financial markets, preferably in a research setting, with significant depth of knowledge in global equity markets, macroeconomics and statistics, commensurate with the experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Datastream, Factset, Haver, and Bloomberg.
- Familiarity and practical experience with econometrics/statistical packages and external economic/market databases desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to occasionally work quickly and accurately under tight time pressures
- Flexible approach to workload and demands of the role. Willing to work in a team