Deputy General Manager at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:2399 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:376
Cognizant Technology Services - Private Equity Research Associate - Buy Side Research (2-5 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Cognizant Technology Services - Private Equity Research Associate - Buy Side Research
- We are hiring experienced equity research associates for our Buy Side/Private equity client in the US.
- The successful candidate will work for a top-class Private Equity/ Fund Manager research team, aiding their due diligence process.
Job location : Hyderabad
Primary role requirement & responsibilities :
- Preparation high quality first draft of Investment Memorandums evaluating Fund Managers/ Private equity investments, outlining key deal information, company overviews, industry overviews, track record analysis, investment highlights and risk.
- Prepare executive view Fund Manager/Private company profiles based on Fund Manager provided information and secondary searches.
- Conduct in-depth Industry/ Market target opportunity research based on the investment area of interest
- Conduct peer comparable valuation analysis for private companies and fund managers.
- Conduct performance analysis and track record analysis based on cash flows.
- Strong familiarity with PE terms and Private Placement Memorandums is highly desirable
- Prepare summary performance reports for key clients.
- Maintain the investment deal database
Desired Qualifications :
- Strong attention to detail, research writing skills, and ability to work quickly and accurately under tight timelines.
- Candidate must have prior experience in Buy Side / Private Equity / Sell side equity research or financial research experience preparing investment thesis- summarizing key highlights and risks.
- Familiar with US market / industry trends and have good knowledge of key revenue/cost drivers.
- Should have good experience in building and maintaining financial models for the stocks and updating existing models in Excel.
- Ad-hoc projects which includes data gathering/analysis, preparation of marketing presentations etc.
- Candidates with a MBA/Post-graduate degree in Finance from a reputed institute or CA, CFA (US) only need to apply.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in covering the sector at regional/global level
- Excellent command on spoken and written English
- Expert in Excel, knowledge of advanced functions and macros
- Familiarity with databases like Preqin , Thomson Reuters, Fact-set.
- Flexible approach to workload and demands of the role.