DGM at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:1248 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cognizant Technology Services - Financial Data Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Candidate will provide support to the global markets division of a global investment bank in maintaining a database of client investment queries. Clean and classify client investment queries as per regions and asset classes. Collect and maintain metadata relating to client investment queries. Upload client queries to a relational database using Alteryx workflows. Compile a database of research publications across asset classes such as equities and bonds. Analyze client queries and suggest right research reports.
- Build a database of client investment queries across asset classes such as equities, bonds and commodities.
- Clean and assign country, sector and asset class labels to client investment queries. Identify themes and companies mentioned in client investment queries.
- Upload client investment queries to a relational database using Alteryx workflows
- Build a database of investment research publications published by the bank on stocks, industries, bonds and currencies with metadata.
- Help visualize investment queries submitted by clients through pivot tables and Tableau dashboards.
- Circulate investment queries submitted by clients among select audiences within the bank through newsletters.
- Analyze investment queries submitted by clients, mine research database of the bank and identify relevant research content. Share the relevant research content through emails and proprietary applications.
- Collect and maintain readership data related to newsletters on client investment queries.
- Collect analyst questions from earnings call transcripts and news reports, and upload to database.
- Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 4-6 years experience in equity or credit research support role
- Strong knowledge of financial markets particularly equities and bonds
- Good writing skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Exposure to financial research report writing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Experience in working with Alteryx workflows and Tableau dashboards would be an added advantage but not mandatory