DGM at Cognizant Technology Services
Views:544 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Cognizant Technology Services - ESG & Sustainability Team Role - Sell Side Research (2-5 yrs)
We have immediate requirement of research associate for providing offshore sell-side equity research support for ESG & Sustainability Team. Candidates must have 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- The suitable candidate will be closely working with the lead ESG analysts for the sell-side research of a global investment bank.
- The candidate will need to provide end-to-end research support, writing research reports, provide ESG Stock and sector evaluations and write thematic pieces.
- In depth understanding of major ESG drivers and issues in key sectors and support analysts with company and industry-specific analyses within ESG, in collaboration with fundamental analysts.
- Build & maintain datasets - ESG-indicators- / bodies of regulation and leverage them to produce differentiated insights.
- Monitor news and events and market developments and establish their impact on related sectors or companies.
- Build thematic expertise on relevant ESG and financial metrics and suggest new product ideas to the team.
Key skills needed:
- Excellent written and spoken English; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies
- Good attention to detail
- Advanced Office Suite skills, writing basic Excel macros
- Exposure to market data applications such as Bloomberg, DataStream
Who can apply:
- Candidte with relevant experience only need to apply
- A post graduate from a reputed institute in commerce/economics/business administration streams. MBA (finance), CFA (US) preferred.
- Candidates should be immediately available.