HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:1047 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cognizant - Team Leader - Process Training - Medical Scribe (5-10 yrs)
Designation : TL/TM
Location : Hyderabad/Mumbai
Experience : TL- 5+ years of relevant experience in medical scribe (synchronous/asynchronous) & 2 years of relevant exp as Medical Scribe trainer (synchronous/asynchronous) preferred. TM- 7+ years of relevant experience.
Roles and responsibilities :
a) Training need identification and content development
- Conduct training need identification/analysis based on the job requirement and performance of the medical scribes
- Curate, create, and customise Training content, patient provider conversations, model clinical notes and assessments
- Review the training content, patient provider conversations, model clinical notes and assessments and modify as required
- Maintain & continuously update training material and assessment based on feedback from the stakeholders
- Design, develop, implement, and manage multiple medical scribes training plans per provider specifics, specialty specifics, trainee ability, and other success-guiding factors
- Develop and implement new strategies based on changes and growth within the service and product space.
b) Training Delivery & communication
- Facilitate training sessions (face to face and remote) and manage them end to end
- Communicate intensively (via video chat, MS teams, calls, and screenshares) with a large population of new hires daily, to enhance and support their onboarding, training, and experience in operations
- Proactively identify training strategies for associates facing challenges with quality, post thorough assessment of all the challenges
- Evaluate and train/coach associates as per the internal rubrics and processes (example Grade clinical notes written by the trainees)
- Provide timely and effective feedback to the associates
- Diligently follow the training related communication and documentation process (launch mails, completion mails, attendance etc)
- Monitor and drive self-paced training/eLearning completion
- Regularly conduct refresher/remedial trainings
- Implement (end to end) customised training interventions (small to mid-sized).
c) Data collection, analysis, reporting and action planning
- Gather training efficiency and effectiveness data using various tools (survey, assessment etc)
- Analyse data and report insights, take data driven action to improve the training interventions
- Support the knowledge management process (acquisition, storage, distribution, retrieval etc)
- Create dashboards and publish reports - daily, weekly, monthly as per the BU need.
d) People (trainer) and team management
- Allocate and assign activities to the team members
- Monitor and report activities of the team members
- Coach, mentor, guide and provide feedback for continuous improvement in team performance
- Create key performance indicators and monitor progress of the team.
- Conduct performance appraisals.
e) Other Miscellaneous
- Collaborate with different teams to help onboard new hires and enable a smooth transition into business to operate independently
- Provide support to the new hires as and when required
- Strive to maintain a high level of employee satisfaction.
- 5+ years of Medical Scribing experience (synchronous/asynchronous)
- 2 years experience as a Medical Scribe trainer (synchronous/asynchronous) preferred
- People and training management experience preferred
- Well versed with medical terminologies
- Strong knowledge about the electronic health records, electronic medical records etc.
- Knowledge and a flair for the US accent
- Strong knowledge of English, Grammar & Sound Foundation
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- CEFR proficiency B2 High or above
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Power point.
NOTE: Associates need to work from office and in the US shift.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.