Senior Associate HR at Cognizant
Views:6241 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Team Lead - Equity Research (3-4 yrs)
Provide support to equities product management team of an European bank working on initiatives such as cross-sector research products, sector signals, performance trackers, building and representing datasets using tableau/SQL. A core part of the job is being able to interpret research (across asset classes) and source from various market databases. Alongside this, the associate would also be responsible to support the Global Product Management Teams to distribute and market their research ideas. This involves coordinating with analysts and sales staff in the region, compiling and publishing regular flagship products.
- Build a database of investment research publications published by the bank on stocks, industries, bonds and currencies
- Work with the onshore managers on projects involving analysis and interpretation of large datasets
- Analyze and identify investment ideas through relevant research content
- Engage with research analysts and product managers, globally, to market their published research
- Review, edit and publish reports published by the team to ensure quality of publications
- Collect and maintain readership data related to key research brands.
- Master's degree in (Finance or Business Administration)
- Good knowledge of finance and various financial products
- Strong knowledge of financial markets essential.
- Experience in a data oriented role with exceptional ability to analyze and manipulate data.
- Strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings.
- Strong communication (fluent English written & verbal) & interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Capacity to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards.
- Advanced Excel skills. Proficiency in Excel VBA.
- Familiarity with Tableau dashboards would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.