Senior Associate HR at Cognizant
Views:4719 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Service Delivery Manager - Statutory & Regulatory Reporting (8-12 yrs)
Your new job -
The Finance COO department delivers Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, CFOs of countries and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury.
These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, utilities, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management and analytics capabilities. The services are by design reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning road-map.
We are looking for a Finance Expert for the Statutory and Regulatory Reporting (S&RR) area.
This process delivers on time, transparent and standardized solutions according to the standards of the external local and central regulators and auditors meeting our minimum control requirements.
The Finance Expert reports to the Function Lead.
Your working environment :
As FE you work in a team with around 8 colleagues covering the whole range of expertise in the team. Together you work on a common purpose. You like to work in a constructive way in a multidisciplinary team. Together with your team members you do everything within your power to realize your common mission day by day.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic professional with a passion for optimizing user-experiences. You excel in the area of Financial Reporting and how this is supported by the applications of the process.
You have broad knowledge of Reporting tooling with the following functionalities:
- Data gathering, harmonization and validation
- Enrichment, netting, determination and allocation rules
- Consolidation and elimination functionality
- Reconciliations and analysis reporting
- Statutory and regulatory reporting
- You get energy from working on concrete and tangible results in a complex and continuous changing environment.
- You know exactly how to empathise with the needs of your users and translate this to standard and innovative products.
- You have a clear vision on the area of expertise of the team including both excellent Finance knowledge and knowledge of assets and tooling used.
- You have a strong drive to keep your expertise up to date and have the ambition to continuously improve yourself on a personal and professional level.
What will you do? :
- You will participate in a team as a Finance expert within the S&RR process. You will be actively involved in the maintenance, development and realization of (new) products/services for the users. As expert you deliver the necessary knowledge and skills to make standard and best products/services for your users. Besides that you continuously deepen and broaden your knowledge and skills on your expertise in your Function.
Your activities will be in the area of:
- Finance (detailed) requirements setting
- Configure business rules and build reports
- Execute a.o. acceptance testing
- Develop / maintain documentation to clarify the working of functionality for end-users e.g. User manuals and Quick Reference Cards (QRCs)
- Translate (solution) designs into IT solutions (multiple assets)
- Daily checking of EOD (timeliness, correctness, completeness, reconciliations, ledger)
- Second line support
- On-boarding activities
- The FE can fulfil the role of Product Owner within a team, determining the priorities for the team.
Your education, experience and background :
- At minimum HBO/WO or working and thinking level
- Education at Bachelor/Master level in (business) economics or comparable. You are very analytical and take decisions on based on data and facts.
- You are a strong communicator and can present your work in a clear manner
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean way of working
- You actively ask for help and feedback and dare to give feedback
- Affinity with IT (including SQL knowledge)
- You put your own interest secondary to the concern of the Function and team
- You actively keep up your professional knowledge and have a clear vision on your area of expertise
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- You take responsibility to get the work done.
- You continuously improve the way your are working and you strive to work as a High performing team.
- You easily adapt to a new environment.
- You continuously improve yourself and you help your colleagues in their developing by giving feedback.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.