Cognizant - Senior Consultant/Consultant - Regulatory Reporting Domain (5-10 yrs)
Regulatory Reporting Consultants and Senior Consultants - Immediate joiners
Location : Pune
- Use business analysis tools and techniques to create BRD or translate BRD to FRD/ FSD, where a BRD already exists
- Document specifications in the form of use-cases/ user stories/ state and activity diagrams etc.
- Plan and track business analysis work assigned and provide regular updates to PM
- Act as a bridge between business and technical teams to shape the technology solution
- Manage interactions with various stakeholders - business users, change team, project manager, development/ implementation teams
- Perform functional testing of the requirements.
- Provide inputs/ clarification to development team
- Agile mode of project delivery using JIRA Confluence.
- Strong analytical profile with 5 - 10 years of business analysis experience within capital markets projects
- Exposure to at least one regulatory engagement is preferable
- Solid functional understanding of capital markets
- Knowledge of Basel and IFRS regulations
- Understanding of trade lifecycle and accounting entries for at least 2 asset classes - equities, fixed income, repos, FX, OTC and exchange traded derivatives, loans, money markets
- Market risk and credit risk knowledge would be added advantage
- Strong in data analysis techniques, including SQL
- Experience of managing client stakeholders on an ongoing basis for owning and managing business analysis
- Excellent communications skills and prior experience of having effective working relationship with business and IT stakeholders in geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to see the big picture to distill and abstract complex interrelated requirements to conceptualize elegant solution.
- Good understanding of SDLC and clarity on involvement of business analysis, preferably within agile methodology
- Prior experience of supporting business development and creation of consulting collaterals on regulations and other contemporary issues will be highly preferred
- MBA from top tier B-Schools and certifications such as FRM, PRMIA, CFA will be highly preferred
- Prior experience on regulatory reporting tools - Axiom, OneSum X, Moody's Analytics or equivalent will be highly preferred
- For experience candidates, prior experience of mentoring teams will be highly preferred