Cognizant - SAP FICO Professional - CA/ICWA/MBA (5-9 yrs)
Job oppurtunity for SAP FICO professionals-CA/ICWA/MBA(finance)
Please find below the Job Description for SAP FICO Apple Core :
- Candidate is preferred to have finance post graduate or a professional degree like CA/ICWA/MBA in Finance.
- He/She should be having relevant SAP FICO Implementation, Roll out, Enhancement, Support experience of minimum 4-6 years.
- He/She should be well versed with ASAP methodology of implementing an SAP Project
- And have sound knowledge of Cross Module Integration, Automatic Outgoing payments, Automatic Bank Reconciliation,
- Foreign currency revaluation, Asset Accounting, Dunning, Archiving, Classical and Extended Withholding tax, House bank,
- Account IDs, IDOCs, interfaces, function modules, Validation & Substitution, Cost Center Accounting,
- Profit Center Accounting, internal order and COPA modules. Work location could be either Bangalore or Chennai
About Cognizant :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.