SDM at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Views:5877 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Cognizant - Manager - Process Training (10-14 yrs)
- Global exposure: Working with teams based out of different geographies/ cultures
- Seasoned training lead: A senior level person, who can run solo with minimal supervision
- Geeky: Have experience in working with processes/ projects that lay emphasis on - out of the box- training procedures / leverage technology
- Appreciation of project dynamics: Worked in an environment which requires constant changes management (process & procedures). Ability to align training function to the constant flux.
- Client management: Experience in leading customer meetings and balance - asks to ops-
- Holistic: Ability to own training outcomes to operational SLAs
- Ensure learning & development solutions are developed and deployed using global frameworks, standards, systems and processes. Review and update training content on a regular basis
- Ensure that Process training is delivered effectively within the stipulated timelines while maintaining desired target throughput for process training batches.
- Develop & implement a training calendar based on a robust training need analysis.
- Support the effective development, deployment and embedding of required capability models and frameworks within area of responsibility and ensure these are ultimately aligned to the client delivery framework.
- Work with business leads and client to agree target populations, craft precise learning objectives and clearly define the evaluation mechanisms and measures of success.
- Perform quality checks, developing and reviewing performance reports, identifying areas to improve, and implementing measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives.
- Language, speech and interpersonal skills trainer for new hires and middle management
- Conduct various identified refresher/developmental trainings
- Reporting compliance and adherence for all trainings conducted
Skill & Qualification
- Significant years of work experience in recruiting & training
- Education Qualification: Graduate or Masters, MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of the end to end learning process i.e. learning needs assessment, program design & delivery and learning evaluation & assessment.
- Proven ability to interpret customer needs and translate these into a coherent programme of work.
- The ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with the need to manage constant change. The ability to deal with ambiguity - ready to change gears and plans quickly.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Exposure to learning & development streams processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
Salary offered: 10 - 15 LPA