HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:2401 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Cognizant - GM/AD - Delivery Excellence - Healthcare Domain (18-21 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Mandatory Skills: Health care domain, PEX
- Certified Black Belt & Lean Expert
- PMP or PRINCE Trained / Certified
- Mentored 30+ Projects on Metrics Improvement with strong statistical hypothesis testing
- Managed and mentored Black Belts
- Extensive use and application of knowledge about Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and its applicability in real world use cases
- Ensure process assessments leveraging knowledge about the different IPA solutions and its capabilities, knowledge about the different process scenarios and their corresponding automation solutions, Good and Bad scenarios for automation
- Understanding of RPA, AI/ML methodologies and the associated roles and responsibilities
- Proposes and elicits innovative digital solutions through discussions with team members by cascading information on Process Changes
- Understands and articulates problems/issues in a timely and accurate manner from the delivery/operations teams
- Prepare business cases, project charters, Automation Assessments (RPA), Business Requirement Documents, (BRD) and use cases
- Participate in exploring solutions for problems and process bottlenecks
- Actively contributes to change implementation initiatives on the floor
- Reports issues related to problems/opportunities to transformation leaders
- Play pivotal role in executing transformation governance model to build the continuous improvement culture
- Should deliver client presentations, business development and presales support for continuous improvement and innovation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.