HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:1552 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Cognizant - General Manager/Associate Director - Operations/Service Delivery (17-21 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Job Description :
Role : General Manager/ Associate Director
Location : Chennai/Bangalore
Skills : Retail, Contract management, operations/ Service delivery
Qualification : CHD Postgraduate (preferably MBA).
Individuals in this role are responsible for managing multiple small processes under a large process. They are responsible for client deliverables and delivering business results in line with targets for the process. They are accountable for proper resource utilization and financial budgets for the process.
Business / Customer :
- Deliver on financial goals for the business
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews
- Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer
- Attend customer calls and meetings, pro-actively flag issues and prevent surprises
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders
- Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer)
- Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for additional business with customer
- Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people)
- Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring
- Share value addition and best practices across teams
- Adopt best practices from other processes/ verticals etc.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings