Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:606 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Data Analyst (6-14 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Location preference: Chennai
Educational qualification: MBA / B.E. / Any post-graduation
- The overall experience of 14 years 6 years in the banking & finance domain with strong experience in data analysis, profiling, clean-up, data wrangling, and validation.
- Hands-on experience in building data quality checks and writing complex SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of Solutions Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and structured methodologies including agile, waterfall, and iterative.
- Hand-on experience in capturing Data Lineage and Data Mapping between Source and Target systems.
- Experience in reporting the progress of assignment(s) on a regular basis to Project Management and raising any issues/concerns and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desired business domains - Banking domain concepts, Everyday Banking, AML, Fraud, or Wealth
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.