Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:397 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Cognizant - Consultant - Water Utilities (6-9 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Utilities OT Domain Architect
Level : BA/ Con/ S Con
Education : MBA (Mandatory)
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
We are currently seeking Domain Architects with operational technology domain knowledge to join our Industry consulting team. Candidates should have previous experience as Domain Architect working with large organizations in transformation initiatives focused on operational technologies.
Primary skills : Utilities Domain + Water Utility value chain- Retail, Asset management, Work management, CIS
Roles and responsibilities :
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of one of the Water Utility value chain- Retail, Asset management, Work management, CIS
- Analysis of customer business metrics, identification of gaps and suggestion of improvements
- Gather business requirements, document and present it to clients for approvals
- Work closely with Program/Product/Business managers and internal/external stakeholders to understand business requirements and work on solutions with engineering team
- Preparation of Use Cases and prioritizing them in line with business preferences
- Creation of functional design, solution architecture and product configuration for implementation
- Work closely with Architecture, UX and Engineering Teams to support and share knowledge of FRs and NFRs, assist in critical decision making across the lifecycle
- Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
- Ability to thrive in unknown territories of business problems, create hypothesis and set the direction
Professional Qualifications and Skill :
- 6- 9 years of overall experience and minimum 3 year of experience in Water Utilities
- MBA degree
- Demonstrate an understanding of functional and technical aspects of the utility business
- Understanding of utility value chain Asset management, Work management, Retail and sup-porting Technology/Application landscape
- Deep understanding of Business Processes, Excellent understanding of overall business drivers and emerging business trends
- Candidate should have worked on digital user centric platforms and should have helped improve user experience / mitigate user pain points
- Candidate should be able to guide team through new digital journeys and conduct workshops/ show and tell session for client demonstrations
- Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree (full time MBA)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills