Talent Acquisition Role at Cognizant
Views:2620 Applications:618 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Cognizant - Consultant - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-12 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Role: FP&A Consultant
- Finance Transformation Projects one expects to engage in
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation engagements US, UK, EMEA, SEA clients.
- Specialized F&A Transformation to shape industry specific F&A offerings
- Grow and mine existing F&A accounts
- Lead new client engagements from Opportunity identification/RFPs, Solution to Intelligent Operations
- Deep domain specialists in one of Tower eg PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury, provide Best in class industry view, support existing and new engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, build new offerings and develop innovative assets
What are we looking for:
- Domain expert in one of towers of F&A e.g. PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A, Tax, treasury
- You must have delivered at least 2-3 large scale End to End F&A Transformation for global Clients
- Have had CFO, C-Level conversations shaping finance of the future.
- Well experienced with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics and a proven experience in implementing Digital finance solutions.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, drive a client dialogue at GPO, Finance Heads and CFO levels, delivering value-led finance transformation projects.
- Solid team player who enjoys when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Action and results-oriented, self-driven person with analytical, structured, quality focused and adaptable though process.
- Flexible to travel.
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting
- Savvy with PowerPoint and Excel.