Cognizant - Business System Analyst - Capital Market/Wealth Management Domain (6-9 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders and key technical resources
- Must have experience in Capital Markets/Wealth Management.
- Handling offshore team and gather requirement from Onsite team and assign task to Offshore
- Interpreting project and clients requirements and evaluating all the options to identify potential solutions
- Good team working and interpersonal skills required to enable working closely with staff at all levels throughout an organization, including managers and IT specialists
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in software development environment with emphasis on Business processes, QA and testing
- Fair knowledge on Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in financial domain an added advantage.
- Ability to understand source systems, data dependencies, interfaces, integration, data integration
- Experience in creating Process Maps, service specification documentation, UML Diagrams, API validation, Business technology translation/mapping documentation
- Education qualification is MBA/B.Tech.
Primary Skill : Techno-functional BA + Agile + API experience
Notice period : Immediate Joiners up to 60 days NP -
Work timing :
- 1.30 PM 10.30 PM
- 3 days mandatory WFO
No. of open position : 2