SDM at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Views:3653 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Cognizant - Business Solutions & Delivery Manager (14-16 yrs)
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 199,700 employees as of September 30, 2014, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and global business stakeholders. This position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management, support teams. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
- Manage a team of 3 to 4 managers and an overall operations team of between 220 and 250 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Cognizant leaders including succession planning.
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, program management and global operation strategy.
- 14 or more years of experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 200+ employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models.
- At least 8 years+ people and performance management experience.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively at Director Level.
- Advanced degree /Master's Degree (Math, statistics, Engineering, Science, Business) from an accredited university with 8+ Years of similar experience.
- MBA from a top tier B-School is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones
- Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.