HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:996 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Cognizant - Business Development Specialist - Presales (3-9 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
The world today needs leaders who are ready to adapt, grow & create opportunities for others. We are seeking new-age thinkers, visionaries, and problem solvers who are ready to go the extra mile to envision Digital Tomorrow today.
As a Digital Experience Specialist, you will be partnering with executives from C-suite, BU Heads, other visionaries & sometimes even line managers to reimagine the experience for everyone associated with the brand. You will be working with top brands and Fortune 500 enterprises to make them nimble, agile & efficient in the markets they operate in.
- Perform business development, solution creation, and analysis of potential targets.
- Review growth plans and pipelines to create go-to-market plans.
- Conduct Workshops with business and other stakeholders
- Comprehensive experience in producing high-quality Go-To-Market (GTMs), Point of View (POVs), and Client Presentations
- Perform research and collect data (primary + secondary) on the industry, market, companies, and competitors and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Handle Digital Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Request for Quote (RFQs) end-to-end, manage Pre-sales activities.
- Responsible for creating all customer deliverables and commercials for the pursuit including Deal structuring, response management, and bid management (incl Deal review, Deal qualification, etc.).
- Drive Thought leadership initiatives; handle client visits, partner/analysts relationship, etc.
- Understanding of Digital trends around the customer, employee, and immersive experiences.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams including collaboration with the marketing, design, and technology teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas
- Strong communication & presentation skills [proficient with PowerPoint, Excel & Word]
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects/business development requests proactively
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge and/or experience/expertise working with popular content management platforms, and social media monitoring tools is a plus.